The Foundation has asked the school, the administration and the faculty for programs, activities and projects that are required to maintain educational excellence but are not provided for in the government allocation. These specific projects will soon be posted.
Faculty Assistance Program
The income from the Teaching Chairs are used for:
- Faculty Merit Awards, in the form of monthly honoraria
- Faculty Assistance Grants to be able to attend workshops, conferences, seminars and even to pursue graduate studies (Masteral or Doctoral programs) locally or abroad.
- Faculty Research Grants to enable teachers to do research in their field of expertise.
The proceeds of the godparent chairs and the direct donations to the program are used for:
- Additional stipends to defray expenses for food, school materials and other necessities.
- Opportunities to participate in simple leisure activities, including watching plays and PBA games.
- Promotion of the holistic development of the godchildren by sponsoring leadership programs and other similar activities
- Operations of the Godchildren Organization
The proceeds of the Del Rosario Infrastructure Fund and the direct donations to the program are used for:
- repairs of the school’s physical facilities e.g., the painting of the buildings of the school; repair and upgrading of restrooms; improvement of ventilation of activity centers, etc. not provided for in the budget allocation
- projects to address infrastructure needs, e.g. walkways
Student and School Activity Support
The proceeds of the Activity Chairs and the direct donations to the program are used for:
- Competitions, workshops and seminars, either locally or internationally.
- School curricular and co-curricular activities like the YMSAT and Humanities Weeks, ACLE (Altrnative Classroom Learning)
- Student researches
- Foundation Week and Christmas activities
Download the Donations Flyer here.
For more detailed information you can call us at 924-0655 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org