- Underprivileged scholars are given additional stipends to defray their expenses for food, school materials and other basic needs.
- Providing and/or facilitating simple leisure activities for the godchildren like watching plays, PBA games, others
- Organizing activities towards the holistic development of the godchildren.
- Supervising the godchildren organization.
- Raising funds from generous parents, alumni and donors either by direct donation or towards the capital fund of the program.
- Facilitating “adoption” by godparents by bringing the godchildren to their homes or inviting them to attend family events, others.
- Attending to the other needs of the godchildren like addressing tutorial and mentoring needs, arranging for medical/healing for physical and psychological concerns, others.
- Management of the Godchildren Care Fund which has been instituted to provide the funds necessary for the holistic care of the godchildren.