Dean Edgardo D. Atanacio
- Professorial Lecturer, College of Engineering, University of the Philippines Diliman
- Co-Chair, Technical Panel for Engineering and Technology, Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Chair, Technical Committee for Industrial Engineering, CHED
- Treasurer, UP Foundation, Inc.
- Executive Director, NEC Foundation, Inc.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (1998 – 2004), National
Engineering Center, U.P.
- Independent Director, AMH Philippines, Inc.
- Former Dean, College of Engineering, University of the Philippines Diliman
FELLOWSHIP at the Japan Society for the
Promotion of Science (JSPS) Exchange Scientist, at the University
of Tsukuba and Asia Foundation Grant
- Former Vice President for Planning and Finance, University of the Philippines System
- Master of Business Information Systems, Georgia State University, USA
- Master of Engineering (Computer Science), University of the Philippines Diliman
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, University of the Philippines Diliman
- Philippine Science High School, Batch ’71-A